This is a New and Improved version of an older post.
You can add the Indieseek.xyz directory search directly to Vivaldi browser.
Vivaldi has general instructions: Search your favorite websites quickly.
- Use the article from Vivaldi.
- Go to this page on Indiseek.xyz: https://indieseek.xyz/links/search.php
- Put your Cursor in the search box.
- Right click > “Add as Search Engine”
- Follow the prompts.
The same general thing works for Opera but does not work with Firefox.
- I gave Indieseek.xyz the nickname “i”.
- So to search Indieseek with Vivaldi all I have to do is type “i scifi” into the Vivaldi address bar and I initiate a search for “scifi”. Quick and simple.
- Indieseek’s a directory not a search engine so broad simple, one or two word, searches work best: (ie: author, science fiction, blogging, blog, computers.)
- Indieseek will never replace a good search engine, but our listings are not based on popularity, but are carefully chosen by humans.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.