Who may submit a URL?
1. Anyone can submit a URL.
2. You do not have to be the owner of the website you are submitting.
3. All listings are free. We do not accept any payment for listing, ranking or editorial review. We are not in this for money. This is not about money.
4. We do not require any reciprocal links. However, we do request that you link to us, so that others can find us. Thank you.
5. Email Address (Optional): We are not currently sending email confirmations of listing acceptance or denial, so you will have to check back here to see if you made it in. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How do I submit a URL?
1. First, check and see if you are already listed. You can submit either a whole website or a single page that you think is special.
2. Work down through the categories to the subcategory you think your site fits in best. There should be a Link in the right sidebar, “Submit URL” click that.
3. Fill in the required fields.
4. (Optional) If your website has an RSS or Atom feed, put that feed URL in the RSS field.
5. Complete the reCaptcha to prove you are not a bot.