How to Add (Submit) a URL
1. Anyone can submit a URL.
2. You do not have to be the owner of the website you are submitting.
3. All listings are free. We do not accept any payment for listing, ranking or editorial review. We are not in this for money. This is not about money.
4. We do not require any reciprocal links. If you want to link to us, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts, but we never require it.
5. Email Address (Optional): Supplying an email address is strictly optional. If you want to to be informed about your listing status add your email. If you do not want to be bothered leave it blank - your choice. We don't spam.
1. First, check and see if you are already listed. You can submit either a whole website or a single page that you think is special.
2. Work down through the categories to the subcategory you think your site fits in best. There should be a Link in the right sidebar, "Submit URL" click that.
3. Fill in the required fields.
4. If your website has an RSS or Atom feed, put that feed URL in the RSS field.
5. Complete the reCaptcha to prove you are not a bot.
1. URL = put in the full URL including https:// or http:// as is appropriate. Note: the directory will try and fetch your meta tags and fill in the fields below. Edit as appropriate.
2. Title = Title of you site or page.
3. Description = This describes your site or page. Spend some time on this because this is what is going to get people to visit your site. Do Not use superlatives like "best" "most important". Do Not use marketing speak. Describe in a neutral tone using complete sentences and standard English.
Work the keywords you want to be found for into the description.
We allow generous space for descriptions make use of it.
Do Not try and put in extra hyperlinks or URL's in the description.
Keywords = comma separate any keywords. Use this for appropriate keywords that you missed in your description.
RSS URL = this is optional. If your site has an RSS feed you can place the URL here. The 5 newest posts from that feed will show up on the "Detail" page of your listing. These update every 12 hours.
This is a common problem. We recognize the importance of personal blogs and web presences and want to list them.
1. For personal blogs, you can submit the whole blog in the https://indieseek.xyz/links/internet/weblogs/ category. Be sure to describe the topics you write about most in the description. And/or:
2. If you have a particular post that has substance, you can just list that post in whatever category it fits best in. (The theory here is that people reading your best writing will stay and explore your blog deeper.)
3. For personal static websites about everything, submit them to Personal Pages https://indieseek.xyz/links/personalpages/